I have No Earthly Idea what this is......Continued.....

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by krzymoose, Apr 1, 2008.

1. stmac70

stmac70 Residual

Well I guess Moose you have the record for the longest and longest running thread...lol

So when was the book coming out? Can I get a cameo? something like man at computer?

I got a little freaked out the other night standing outside my house about 3 am during an livescifi investigation , I went out to smoke and was hearing some weird noises and then like something running....I went to look and all of a sudden about 15 deer came flying over my fence and scared the hell out of me. Now I live on a 15k acre ranch and so its really dark out here at night and what ran through my head was your jogger running past me.....lol

2. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

LOL STMAC! Difference would be Vincent is silent lol...

Not sure if the record is a good thing or not. It certainly has been an interesting ride in trying to figure this thing out.
    The book is about 3/4 of the way done.....and hopefully sometime this spring I'll have more info to put up. I did start the website up for the book if anyone wants to check it out at http://www.noearthlyidea.com Please sign the guestbook...those who do might receive a surprise one day :D

3. ejmj

ejmj Residual

omgoodness about the deer stmac!

krzy! I popped in to get updates and I am currently enjoying listening to you tell your story on the paranormal radio.. I did find the link for the recording of the show! I visited your site and of course signed the guestbook. I have just moved homes - after 26 years - and been rather busy decluttering and purging - and have not been giving as much attention to the Paranormal side of things online as I used to do.. now I am getting settled I will continue to follow Vincent and your story and of course wait for the BOOK! ejmj aka Cath :D

4. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Thanks Cathy (EJMJ)
    During the show, I mistakenly gave credit to Gloomy for copying the forum on CD for me, and have corrected that mistake..sorry for that. :cry:
    Thanks again for all your support, it certainly is important to me!!!
    HUGS!!!

5. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Oh, one more thing...they have invited me back (Veridical Radio) since there is still so much to talk about...I'll post info when I get it!!

6. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Thanks to those of you who checked out the site....more news coming really soon!! :shock:

7. Jason Spooks

Jason Spooks Residual

So I see that noone brought this up yet, guess I will.

Ever heard of a Rake? What you describe fits the beast perfectly. I would advise you take a look.

CDPittman likes this.
  8. Danielle

Danielle Residual

I've def heard of the notorious "Lizard Man". I lived in SC for several years && heard talk about it. Haven't heard anything since I've been living bk here (NC) tho, until u just mentioned.
    --danielle

CDPittman likes this.
  9. CDPittman

CDPittman Residual

Im in NC also Danielle

Danielle likes this.
  10. Danielle

Danielle Residual

11. Danielle

Danielle Residual

12. Danielle

Danielle Residual