Ghost videos compilation

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by ufmg99, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Well I think some videos from the compilation are too fake, you can see how they made the effects. But see by yourself and say what do u think about them:

[youtube]t4kAhifS4KQ[/youtube]

2. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Good compilation Ufmg... Some intersting videos on there!! I know some of them are fake there are a couple that I have seen how they did them... some of the others though its hard for me too tell... I seem to have become more skeptical I dont trust a lot of people these days there are too many con artists around :D

3. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Yeah we cant believe in any thing today. And some paranormal tv series are contributing to create the bad image... Sadly...

4. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Didn't watch the whole thing because I've seen most of em, my thoughts are #1 Wind blowing dust around , #2 good photoshoping, #3 was dirt or a smudge on the windshield. Thats why I Rarely go with pics/ video. Hard to fudge Audio unless its teams members whispering.

5. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Agreed, and that precisely is what makes it more difficult for those of us who have actual "authentic" evidence! If I had a dollar for every time someone said, or wrote "that's a dog walker" on the thermal footage Tim shot on my property, I'd retire! My response...oh yeah...and 2.5' high person walking a dog...um wait...what dog? I don't see a dog! =D>

6. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Maybe it was an invisible dog. Remember those? Wish I still had one. Would make people in town look as you walk down the street....

7. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

OK...maybeeeeeeee :D Now If i could just find the 2 1/2 foot sized person....I'd be able to debunk it LOL oh and he has to be invisible too!! Did I mention that? :roll: LOL