Ghost Caught on Tape at the Goldfeild Hotel in Navada

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by spooked_1, Jan 13, 2008.

1. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

Im just posting this because the team isn't from here. This place is the real deal. The Goldfeild hotel has always been known for activity. But when the Scifi network decied to send a team in is when i think they caught some of the best evidence to date. Take a look and let me know what you think. Im sure you've seen it before. But im courious what you think of it.
    There are two links.The first one is the uncut video itself.
    The second is a video expert who takes a look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWEe9aU ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ_saMYS ... re=related

Really cool the way the brick flies through the air. There is more to the footage out there of this somewhere. I think this is some of the best evidence to date.

2. windsong

windsong Residual

Hey Spook 1......I would luv to go to the Goldfield Hotel for an investigation but I don't think they allow it any more.

3. Mslolabunny

Mslolabunny Guest

they allow it to certain ppl paranormal groups being one of those ppl.. In fact the same guys from this video are having a megahunt some time in march I think they were selling tickets for it on myspace.. I am impressed with this footage I liked it.. Its also nice that it cant be debunked so to speak... I also like some of the other footage they caught within the entire special which was an hr I beleive they also caught a moving apperation.. I have always been fasicianted by the Goldfield Hotel ever since I read the book But you Cant Leave Shirley which I encountered when I lived in las vegas its written by a woman who tried to save the Goldfield hotel she lived in the actual bld on and off for 10 yrs I think and try to restore it for over 20 she was obsessed with the place very good read if you can find it...

4. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

thanks for the read suggestion lola im looking for it now! 8)

5. putty_tat007

putty_tat007 Residual

I must say I could have done without the scary music it made it seem fake. Does anyone know this group? :shock:

6. sixer

sixer Residual

That first video is so sensationalized it is obviously fake.

At 5:35 it is clearly a mouse.

7. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

well from what I hear there a jobs before this was that they were film makers...go figure.. :wink:

8. GH213

GH213 Residual

Well, that first one was fun to watch anyhow, even if it turned out to be fake, hehe

9. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

Part of the draw of this place is being able to stay thru the night. What I have seen from this place on different filmed investigations is compelling enough for me to say it woudl definately be a great locale for you guys if you could swing it!

10. Spooky

Spooky Residual

I would love to spend the night in this place just once.

11. Draxil1961

Draxil1961 Residual

Cool Cool Cool !!!!!!!
    That kind of thing is awesome!!!

12. samy287

samy287 Residual

That same show also showed a shadow that they said was a gunfighter. Years later, a different SciFi team saw the same shadow of the gunfighter in Goldfield Hotel.

13. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

I do remember the old gunslinger story, and the lady that was chained the heater in one of the rooms. I would love to go check it out someday. Last I heard though the owner was renovating it, like every other place.

14. bkiff

bkiff Residual

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

What kind of nonsense is that?

15. Roux

Roux Ghost

I links to the whole investigation if anyone wants em.. just PM me here or let me know in chat..

I do not however have the key parts of the video isolated.

I would dig goin there too. Sort of a toss up between Goldfield and Poveglia, Italy as a most want to go to thing.

16. Mslolabunny

Mslolabunny Guest

I recently watched something on youtube the group in questions went back for one last time to hunt on last time before they closed the doors off for good to anyone else. If I recall correctly they charged money for a group of over 100 to go in with em. I guess they caught some things but the video was really vauge and they really didnt get into what they caught. Just go a search for Ghost Adventures and it should pop up

17. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

anyone know if they finished remodeling yet, it would be kind of cool to see how it looks now. :?

18. Roux

Roux Ghost

Not really sure, I put a bug in a possible knowing ear to see if they knew anything.. I will update when I find out...