Forums Revamped

Discussion in 'Forums Support' started by master_T, Dec 17, 2008.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Hello everyone,

As you can tell the forums have undergone quite a rehaul over the past couple of days. I invite everyone to poke around and play around a bit and let us know what you think.

Although there are many changes that were made, below are a few that Im sure that everyone will appreciate.

- no more double logins
    - attachments can be posted within the forum by uploading directly to our site.
    - ability to subscribe to posts, and user posts.
    - added functionality

2. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

For a min I thought I was on the wrong site...My aren't we styling..Great Job Timmie =D>

3. bkiff

bkiff Residual

With the new Forums, I'm not sure what I've read already and what's new. This''ll take a bit getting used to.

4. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

there are stars on the topics that are unread..
    fire for ones that have more then 10 recent posts.

hope this helps. :wink:

5. princessanna

princessanna Residual

Mine shows files either open (new posts) or closed (nothing new)

6. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Looks great Tim!! Im a little confused by it all at the moment but Im sure I will get used to it soon hehehe....

7. Poizon

Poizon Residual

looks fab tim, you done a good job

8. train

train Poltergeist

Well when i first arrived here, i also thot where was i, but remember Tim did say changes were occuring, i gotta say i love the look, very clean, up to date and the colors were well chosen..Thanks Tim for all your hard work as usual to help make the forums up to date and nice on the eye.. Kudos to you guy you ROCK. now get some sleep lol..

xoxoxo
    trainith =D>