for those that like franks box..

Discussion in 'Paranormal Equipment' started by master_T, Aug 21, 2008.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

2. train

train Poltergeist

okay i am a lover of the franks box..enjoyed it from day one..i miss it...but the one you are ordering is just way too cool for words Tim..should i expect mine in the mail lol :wink:

alot more features then the one you made...tho homemade like a cake is way better but you gotto go tech sooner or later...nice choice dude

xoxo trainith

3. Regan

Regan Residual

We created a device around the same time Ovilus was being created. Ours is called the speakjet box, as it uses the Speak Jet voice chip.

Ours runs on emf, a processor, and the speakjet chip with the allophones. We have used the Ovilus, and compared it too the Speakjet, and we're partial to our own creation.

We get a lot of the basic 72 allophones of hte human voice "Oooo, aaaa, eee, thhh, stttt" etc. But, when it wants to talk, it talks.

We were at the Harvard Exit Theater in Seattle. We were on the third floor, in the woman's restroom. It said "Outside, scary, outside".. two seconds later THREE GUNSHOTS happened in the alley behind the theater. It preempted the gunshots.

\Here is another example:

http://media.putfile.com/antiup-yes-SJB

We were playing ghost poker at the musuem of mystery (which used to be a speak easy). There's a spirit there that loves poker night, and this was the first night testing the box at the poker event. You can hear it say "yes" to anti'ing up.

4. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

cool stuff Reagan! the olivius for me so far has provided mixed results much like any other device that we use on investigations. I have a great deal of respect for people who innovate there own devices in this field and share the results that they capture from it with the community.
    last night for me at least the olivius really intrigued due to the related responses that we were receving on the device.

5. GH213

GH213 Residual

Cool new toy Tim, I can't wait to see it in action :)

6. horseshoehank

horseshoehank Residual

Speakjet box

I would love to build one of these...are the plans available? or could I buy one?

Chuck

7. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Jimminit...that puppy is EXPENSIVE

8. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Tim, is that a modern Frank's Box? Cause is too different from the one we saw over the YouTube by Chris Moon. Looks like digital one...