Experience After Watching Live Stream Anyone?

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by DizzyStephie, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

I was also talking about that it's more dangerous watching the liveshow "live" as they are doing it vs when the liveshow is over and Tim has did a little editing on the video as far as taking and adding things he wants the video to have which does not discredit or take away anything from being real evidence... Just for viewers pleasure and professionalism.

2. Why are telling me that, I already know that, I'm not stupid , he does it in a special way .

3. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Lol Whatever

5. erika

erika Poltergeist

guess i can share it here, because didnt wanted to write it under youtube comments, so when i heard you Tim spelled my name, its like started making sense about experience i had this morning, i woke up took my phone to check time, immediatelly got 2 notifications about that show is live on, was about to get up to take my laptop to my bed and i passed out lol, had a weird dream about creature shape shifting into human, who had half of his body tatttoed, then some sexual engagement, and i wont go to the details, what makes me wonder, was it incubus, and another thing, i guess i should be worried but im not, but it was pleasant, i cant complain really lol, wtf was that :D and the odd thing is, it was exact the same time when stream was on and i was passed out.. another thing is, i been working on some ouija board boxes for my customers for the past couple of weeks, making like dragons wrapped around ouija and shit like that, does it have something to do with it, i dont know.. also i have a hebrew tattoo, and got bite marks near it, but that was yesterday, is it somehow related, i dont know.

6. After watching tonights episode...i did a random video of my wall above my bed. A blurring thing went pass so quickly, i edited the video down to 4sec ( it's on my twitter page) then screenshot and highlighted what looks like a black mist. WTF! Never seen that before!

Attached Files:

@davidverheyden 3 likes this.
  7. Greg

Greg Residual

I am so glad I saw this thread. I have had several times that, while watching a live show, if I get too focused on the show I start seeing things from the corner of my eyes. Occasionally I will also feel like a poke or hear something or once in a great while I will get dizzy and nauseated. When this happens I turn off the feed, relax as much as I can and say "In the name of Almighty God I command you to leave me". Only once when I returned did I have anymore episodes that night. That was the Monroe House investigation and I saw bright flashes out of the corners of my eyes.

8. Can Anybody give me advice on how to do screen caps on here, because I have no idea, how to do it will anyone be kind enough to show me, that would very appreciated.:)

9. Hi David
    I downloaded the above photo editor app but there are others that work just as good. Highly recommend

Attached Files:

10. erika

erika Poltergeist

on your computer press fn + prt scr button, then open any photo editor program and hit paste, or you can try find some print screen apps as suggested above

11. Thanks Erika,And Debbstar66

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.