Experience After Watching Live Stream Anyone?

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by DizzyStephie, Oct 5, 2016.

1. DizzyStephie

DizzyStephie Residual

So, what I'm talking about might sound really dumb and people will maybe call bs on me, but I am totally serious and honest with it.
    I first found livescifi on youtube during the Sallie House live stream. Now, I am a medium/sensitive etc and so I live with spirit activity daily, but nothing too bad or worrisome for many years.
    During the live stream, I felt a link being established to Sallie House and as I do remote readings, I began to do so without meaning to. As soon as I realised what was going on, I closed out the feed for some hours and made sure that when I watched the final hours, I didn't let myself concentrate hard enough to allow a connection. I perhaps left it a little late and suddenly some not nice things began to occur, such as an intense feeling of being watched very closely and things just went a little whacky, like things clattering around and a picture coming off the wall (it has been solid there for at least three years) and feeling myself getting pushed and pinched and things like that. I couldn't sleep right and it felt very similar to about fifteen years ago when I was 'accessed' by an evil spirit and had a horrible time (a minister was involved, for a bit of guidance). Anyway, I told hubby and he asked me not to watch this show any more and perhaps even not frequent the forum and it did eventually ease off.
    I am not examining it in too much depth just in case it stirs things up, but I am just wondering is anyone else here experienced anything similar after watching that live stream?
    Thanks

TankGirl likes this.
  2. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

I have received several reports of viewers experiencing the same thing, however it is really hard to say at the end of the day whether it is from the show another type of phenomena going on. I do notice that when I am editing the shows at home that things seem to stir up as well. I have always told people that if they start feeling weird while watching the show they should immediately stop.

3. DizzyStephie

DizzyStephie Residual

Thank you for replying. Yes, that is good advice. Mine may well be that I let the ones around me get too excited. When I watch paranormal shows it is as if 'they' think oh look, she likes this stuff, lets bug her lol So it could be that.

TankGirl likes this.
  4. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Ok WOW lol thanks for posting Dizzy!!! I am a "sensitive" as well and clear seeing and knowing as well as being an empath are a few of my gifts and I too had trouble watching this particular live stream and I didn't know what was going on at the time other than my emotions changed rapidly as well as an anxious feeling and I wish I would have thought to check my pulse because it was out of control and not to mention being terribly dizzy... So no you aren't t the only one... I don't think you are crazy but lol I talk to things other people cant see sooooo maybe we are both crazy but like the Cheshire Cat said "All the best people are"

DizzyStephie likes this.
  5. DizzyStephie

DizzyStephie Residual

It sounds like we have the same gifts. Oh I'm totally crazy, in the best ways haha

TankGirl likes this.
  6. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Nice to meet you DizzyStephie it's always super cool to meet others that understand

7. erika

erika Poltergeist

I never thought it may affect, never affected me in the past, but since last Sally house i had awful experiences, things braking, and health issues, im not sure if its related, but i get this disgusting rotten eggs smell and my health is going down. Not really sure what to do, i smudge myself and my home, but seems its coming back.

TankGirl likes this.
  8. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

*** erika- Try smudging while reading Psalms 91 hopefully that will have a little more impact.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    erika likes this.
  9. erika

erika Poltergeist

Thank you so much girl! Will do it!

TankGirl likes this.
  10. My Experience of watching my first full Live Stream was a amazing, learning what I'm looking at on my computer was riviting stuff I enjoyed it all the way, it also tells you how a a real life event is conducted in a haunted House shows you that we are not alone..very true..

Nadine Vanderpoorten likes this.
  11. The egg smell is definitely a sign u need to do more, than just smudging, a smell like that is presence of something really bad, sometimes I smell like someone has pooped or pissed around me, not kidding, I say then out loud, my god that is disgusting, I got a toilet u know to go too.

12. Sometimes stuff moves in my home, I know there was already a spirit in my appartment, it appeared in beginning I lived here as a white figure, not dark like shadow figure, strange stuff happens sometimes, don't think it has to do with the shows, although I have had in beginning dreams where spirits of Sallie house, warned me of being in Tim's community, trying to scare me away.

13. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

I would get like I call them "pin prick" headaches they come on quick and painful but then I know to turn the stream off it only happens when they are getting really negative stuff

@davidverheyden 3 likes this.
  14. TehSalade

TehSalade Residual

I generally have a connection now and then when I just zone out as If in a trance and feel pressure on a side of my head hearing something say "don't look at that" and o won't be able to turn my head cause it feels like there is a hand keeping me still. Happens more so when I watch the Sallie house live.

15. TehSalade

TehSalade Residual

Hard to edit on a tablet. But I usually get that in my house as well like something telling me" don't look in there, turn around" etc

16. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Um... I didn't watch this particular live stream. However, I understand what you're talking about. Focusing on the connection watching the show especially as a medium can allow things to tell port to your location. In other words, demons from these places can access through the Internet, through thought, etc. I've had an experience recently watching a liveshow and had a "something" attack me. It was a dark black misty smoky blob that ran up on me. It was worse than a demon. I had to tell it to leave with authority and ever sense I had no problems. So, just be careful watching the liveshows and make sure you ground yourself before watching.... Hope what I said helps.

17. Interesting Comments Alfred, I've gotta say when you watching a Live Stream you don't have to look around your home to find anything wrong, It;s only a stream and what you mean't,if you have experienced something obviously going on your post, then simply don't watch this stuff, (Without Being Nasty), that's the truth.

18. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Hi, thanks for replying. I don't quite understand what you're saying. I don't watch the show like I used to but, I do still watch them. I think they are dangerous watching live but not as dangerous watching once Mr. Tim has edited and all that. People can get attacked by watching the liveshows. I'm a victim and so is this young lady. People can believe what they want about our experiences. And so it follows, Mr. Tim has stated in previous liveshows if anyone feels uncomfortable or he has said things can happen juts stop watching. That was like a disclaimer. I love livescifi and it's work but, there are chances of these demons or whatever attacking. To go along with this, anything is quite possible.

19. Tims' Shows aren't edited ,they are 100% real..as simple as that.

20. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Actually, they are "edited". I think you misunderstood what I meant by edited. Tim's shows are real this I know. However, what I meant was that he edits the live shows in a way that is pleasurable and suits his kind of work he does. He has an intro that pops up when you first see liveshows. That's apart of editing.