Exorcism Gone Wrong - Woman Burns to Death from Exorcism

Discussion in 'Paranormal News' started by tim_livescifi, Mar 2, 2017.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

This is a prime example of how not to perform an Exorcism..kind of a freaky story.

✳Debstar66✳ and Juan_Carlos like this.
  2. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

I have also read something about certain groups still hunt witches and burn them in foreign countries....but that's crazy ! Poor women

3. LoverOfMutts

LoverOfMutts Poltergeist

Sounds more like murder than any kind of exorcism! Holy Crap!

4. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

This story is INSANE. and yes Cassyemery I've heard that still to this day if you are a practicing witch, and you are discovered to be so, that you should immediately burn your Book of Shadows (a witches personal journal, spell, and recipe book) it's 2017! You think there'd be some sort of better understanding to what a being witch truly means and a person being possessed truly needs. It's not to be burned alive. My question is if these church people are saying she fell into the fire after the demon was expelled why was she found in a ravine 9hrs later? If they thought that they should've pulled her from the fire and taken her to the hospital. If they thought she was dead they should've called her family for burial. But they didn't. They threw her away like trash. Unforgivable. I hope the people responsible spend the rest of their life in a hole in hell Nicaraguan prison.

✳Debstar66✳ and Cassyemery like this.
  5. Heather

Heather Residual

Wow!!! That's truly a sad situation! My heart goes out to her kids and family!

6. Candie Ellis

Candie Ellis Ghost

OMG. Totally crazy. That is straight murder.. So sad for her children..

7. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

Yes I actually read a series of books about a group in Mexico that still to this day condemn witches and burn them alive. It is so sad to see this because back in the day kings and Queens employed witches for healing purposes and prophecies but always kept it secret it's so crazy that to this day it's a secret when really wenjoyed are just here to help heal people

8. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

That's some fucked up shit

9. JulieB

JulieB Residual

Thank goodness in countries like ours we have investigations first to determine what's happening and then if need be, proper exorcisms in the correct manner....without bonfires!!
    That poor woman

10. Very Heavy Stuff..Amazing.