Dogman/Demon Dog

Discussion in 'UFO's and Cryptozoology' started by LadyA1305, Jul 22, 2016.

1. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

Have you ever seen a Hyena/Wolf creature? I have! At the age of seven, my family was set on it's heels when one night, not long after my dad had gotten home from work, a loud commotion outside our front porch had all of us running down the steps to see what was happening.
    My dad was standing in the kitchen, frozen where he stood and pure fear was like a horrible mask on his face. We immediately looked in the direction he was staring and just outside our kitchen window, looking back in at us was this huge creature. The eyes were a bright yellow, so clear that literally, you could see the black pupil clearly. I have said that the eyes seemed to have their own light from within them.
    It looked back at us with not a single shred of fear and in fact. seemed to be looking at us with an almost evil/hate filled look. It's hard to describe that look but it was one of the most horrifying feelings I have ever felt. We all stood there, paralyzed, we literally couldn't move because what we were looking at was so scary and unreal.
    The thing was massive, at least seven feet long from nose to rear end. The shoulders were huge, way bigger than the rear quarters. The fur was light colored, in the kitchen light it appeared like a tan color but I can't say for sure that that is the actual color. The rear half seemed to be hairless and again, the skin appeared to be that light color. The head and shoulders resembled a hyena but the snout was a little longer, more canine in appearance but stubby. The teeth were out, exposed. I could see them clearly but it wasn't snarling or pulling back it's lips. They just seemed to be out in plain sight normally. It did NOT stand up on two legs, it stayed on all fours. Then, it seemed to drop slightly like a dog would in a lowered stance before running, then it was just gone. I saw a streak of color, the same color of the fur, and it was just gone. I never saw it take a single step, it was just gone.

2. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

I
    I know Kristen sketched a demon dog / hell hound at the Sallie House, which resembled the red eyes that I saw in the basement. I will see if she can repost the sketch that she drew.

susan graziano, LadyA1305 and Alfred like this.
  3. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Great story!

LadyA1305 likes this.
  4. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

I remember that night she was dealing with it. You would be surprised how many people have seen these creatures. Currently, here in Clearfield county Pa, we have several witness accounts of this thing and in fact, just had yet another reporting. Never know Tim, maybe warewolves DO exist hehe.

susan graziano likes this.
  5. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

Thank you Alfred. :)

Alfred likes this.
  6. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

You're welcome.

LadyA1305 likes this.
  7. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

Alfred, I wrote to you about your dream. I hope it helps you out a bit.

susan graziano and Alfred like this.
  8. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Yes, I just read it. Thank you. You helped alot.

susan graziano and LadyA1305 like this.