Can not login to chat

Discussion in 'Chat Issues' started by princessanna, Dec 17, 2008.

1. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Hmmmm.

2. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

bk im working on a new chat which will be ready by saturdays investigation thanks everyone for being patient.

3. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

NP Timmie...NEPA kept us entertained on his Ustream site lastnight. Gave a handful of us something to do.

4. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Well I'm just tickled pink that I'm not the only one who went a little nuts about not being valid LOL [-o<

5. Ryhno

Ryhno Ghost

How do you use the new chat ? lol

6. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

At the top is Username and Password. I believe Timmie is still working on it, I tried it a few times myself.

7. SPRG

SPRG Residual

can't log in

all,

is your user name and password the same for the chat room as it is for the forums?? i tried that says wrong user name and password, and when i click on register, i get a page saying error 404 , no page found or something, i can't remember my name/password for interactive chat page if it is not the same as forums...help..lol.....gregg

8. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

Re: can't log in

gregg sorry for the inconveince we are in the process of upgrading our databases this week so we moved our chat to a 3rd party so that nobody will experience outages. To chat go to www.livescifi.tv/isoftphigh, on the right hand side you see the j.tv chat pull up .. if you don't have a j.tv account just follow the sign up instructions hope to see you tonight.

cheers!

9. SPRG

SPRG Residual

i clicked on register thats when i comes up with the page 404 error.....will keep trying maybe im missing something...gregg

10. SPRG

SPRG Residual

i think i might have it fixed now...gregg

11. SPRG

SPRG Residual

i tried resigning up, and when i click sign up says wrong user name and password still..lol..will keep trying..lol..gregg

12. SPRG

SPRG Residual

no matter what email or user name i try to use , it still says wrong user name and password, even after it says signing up,

13. SPRG

SPRG Residual

post that again in chat please...gregg

14. SPRG

SPRG Residual

thanks got it figured out now...thank you..gregg

15. princessanna

princessanna Residual

I am having same problem...Welcome to Justin.TV!
    Sorry, that's the wrong username or password!

16. princessanna

princessanna Residual

got in

17. putty_tat007

putty_tat007 Residual

Great you all figured it out but no one decided to say how? Well look at home many are in chat I'm guessing not many of us did. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

18. princessanna

princessanna Residual

Go to Justin.TV register then come back to livescifi and login with the id you use for Justin.Tv

19. putty_tat007

putty_tat007 Residual

I did Anna about 7 times. I guess I'll try one more time and that is it.

20. putty_tat007

putty_tat007 Residual

I got into Justintv but when I put in Livescifi it said it was suspended. So If any one wants to say something to me like how the F to get in do it in chat please I'm way to pissed to stay here. Thanks.