Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by Mary Kitts, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Mary Kitts

Mary Kitts Residual

Hi Tim! My name is Mary, I'm 19 and I love watching your YouTube videos! I have a lockdown location suggestion for you guys. There is a prison not too far but not too close from where i live called Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary. It is located in Morgan County, Tennessee, and it is the prison that James Earl Ray, the man that assissnated Martin Luther King Jr. was held in. It established in 1896 and shut down in 2009 and is now "apparently" open for tours on the prison, i am not quit sure on that though. I have heard that this prison is crazy haunted and i was hoping that you guys could see if you could get permission to do a lockdown here at Brushy. The history of this place is insane too, lots of things you could learn about here. Hope you all can come here!! ~Mary

tim_livescifi and Katie0520 like this.
  2. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hey Mary this sounds like an amazing location and I will be definitely looking to see if we can do something at this location! thank you so much for the suggestion!

Mary Kitts likes this.
  3. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

SOunds like no interesting place!Sounds

4. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Hahahatroublewithmykeyboard

5. Mary Kitts

Mary Kitts Residual

http://brushymtngroup.com/ Hi Tim! Thanks for the reply! Here is the website of the penitentiary to know more details. Hope you can visit sometime!

6. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

AwesomeI'llEmilyhecklingOutHesiteAswe'llHank's

7. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

WowmyiPadisrunningthingstogetherandautocorrectinggreatI'llbecheckingoutthewebsitetohopeyoucanreadthis

Mary Kitts likes this.
  8. Mary Kitts

Mary Kitts Residual

I can read it. But thanks! I love you guys! You all have balls to do half the things you do lol