Big Foot Found?!

Discussion in 'Paranormal News' started by master_T, Aug 15, 2008.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D0v2Xp_odwQ&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed>

more details..

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?
    Posted: August 14, 2008, 5:45 PM by Karen Hawthorne
    World, News
    Right up there with the Tooth Fairy, Santa and the Easter Bunny — the giant man/ape known as Bigfoot has been reported sighted but never proven to exist. Until now, possibly.

Two Georgia men claim to have found Bigfoot in the northern woods of the state. They say they have a body, photos of the body, and DNA evidence which will be revealed this Friday, Aug. 15, at a news conference in Palo Alto, Calif. DNA evidence? Wait a minute, there is no comparison specimen, so there is no DNA analysis that can definitively identify Bigfoot tissue.

Interesting, also, the two men, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, run Big Foot expeditions. This makes for great publicity for their company. They claim they found Bigfoot about two weeks ago and have put the carcass in a freezer.

First the Chupacabra, now Bigfoot, what's next? How about some sunny hot weather for Toronto?!

More about the find from a reasonable blog source here:

Mr. Whitton, a Georgia police officer on leave to recover from a shooting, and Mr. Dyer, a former prison officer, have posted photos of their "find" on their searchingforbigfoot Web site.

They describe the creature as being a 2.3m tall "part human and part ape" male and weighing over 230kg with reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.

The infamous feet are described as being flat and 41cm long with five toes.

The hands also have five fingers and and the teeth are more "human-like than ape-like."

The hunters claim several Bigfoots were spotted walking upright in the area the body was found but won't reveal the location "to protect the creatures."

Mr. Whitton, Mr. Dyer and Mr. Biscardi say they will soon mount a secret expedition to capture a live Bigfoot.

Commenting on the discovery, Scientific American said the apparent reluctance of the Bigfoot hunters to actually display or hand over the body would make those sceptical roll their eyes.

Although many would regard the Bigfoot as mythical, enthusiasts were given more reason to believe in October last year when hunter Rick Jacobs claimed to have taken photos of a Bigfoot in Pennsylvania.

Photo: 1967 frame from film of "Bigfoot". Makeup man John Chambers is claimed to have faked the film. Canwest News Service

2. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Ok, so when is this press conference gonna happen? I'll believe it's real when I see the evidence. I'm not saying I don't believe bigfoot is real - I've just seen way too many hoaxes with ape suits to trust people anymore.

3. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Okay, I'll answer my own question. Got this from the Searching for Bigfoot website (http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/):

"DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a PRESS CONFERENCE to be held on:
    Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
    Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
    Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto, 4290 El Camino Real
    Palo Alto, California 94306
    (A Crown Plaza Resort)"

That'll be what, 3 or 4 pm EST?

4. bkiff

bkiff Residual

That would be 3:00 pm eastern.

5. master_T

wow thats in my neck of the woods perhaps i should stream it as well.. :idea:

6. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Start streaming, baby.

:)

7. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

So whats the word????? Real or not?? ...Big foot or hoax?

8. Crymsyn

Crymsyn Residual

Anything new on this?

9. master_T

yes..glad I didn't go..lol...seems like publicity stunt to me ..

UPDATE: I wanted to see the Bigfoot body just as much as everybody else, but the two Georgia Bigfoot hunters didn't impress reporters at their news conference today in California where they had promised to reveal the evidence.

It's all very hush-hush: They didn’t produce a body. They said that the body is in a hidden location. They won’t say where they found the creature and saw others. They won’t let anyone but their own hand-picked scientists examine the body, and none were present on Friday. Hmmm, interesting.

A second round of DNA testing on the remains of a 7-foot-7, 500 pound man-ape they allege to have stumbled upon while hiking in North Georgia is still being completed, they said.

Of three samples in a preliminary DNA test, one came back inconclusive, one contained traces of human DNA and one had traces of opossum DNA — probably from something the creature ate, they said.

Best quote out of this may be: “This is becoming like an alien autopsy,â€

10. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

HUbby said he read somewhere it was basically a monkey suit thrown into a cooler of water with animal guts thrown on top.

11. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Absolute fakers. What jackasses.

12. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

I'v got my eye on Biscardi, he has his hands in all sorts of questionable bigfoot schemes! I heard DNA was Human, Possom, and unidentifiable.

Geeze, I hope that they did not find some poor hair challanged hermit and dis-repect his dead body by stuffing it in a broken freezer and floating it in water. Wouldn't that qualify as some sort of criminal offense?

13. destyn

destyn Residual

If DNA it's the same as a human, it's a Wendigo

but as far as I seen that video, seems like they only want publicity

14. train

train Poltergeist

bigfoot hoax

First the Chupacabra, now Bigfoot, what's next? How about some sunny hot weather for Toronto?!

figures its a hoax..we all want big foot and well that chupacabra was just really cool..the one the police were chasing..and now didn't Tim say he spotted one right beside the jack in the box..but refused to throw his breakfast bowl out to the chupacabra in hopes of capturing him..

and um what does that mean first the chupacabra now bigfoot whats next..How about some sunny hot weather for Toronto?

dang i live 20 min. from Toronto and well guess what its hot and sunny here and has been since may lol....so if you come to Toronto you will for sure get the hot sunny weather :)

p.s. Tim no bacon for you for breakfast..and lunch is tuna salad and dinner is tofu burgers cooked in non animal fat dude..lol

xoxoxo
    trainith

15. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

Here is info about the hoax on one of my favorite bigfoot web sites. This research group is located in state. I talked to the fellow who started the group and he is such a coool person. Thought you might enjoy this.
    http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp

16. Spooky

Spooky Residual

I have never seen one but there are new species of animals or animals thought to be exdinct discovered all the time.

In this country, there are over 600 reports of sightings reported every year. Most by people with who have impeachable reputations and standings in their communities.

I believe it is a possibility that they exists. But I would have to see absolute proff before I am convinced they do exist.