Authentic or not?!?!

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by Bodhi, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Not sure about this one myself with all the effects that people can create these days... but I would love to see what you all think :) its not in English so here is the translation...

Statement (translation): The recording was obtained on July 8, 2008, in the small Peruvian locality of Santa Rosa de Quives. Locals have dubbed the being "The Man". The preliminary investigation concurs that it is not a virtual animation, says Dr. Anthony Choy, adding that he cannot guarantee the authenticity of the video until other elements are examined. The witnesses wishes anonymity.

[youtube]FBodTSC8XTs[/youtube]

2. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Hard to say. It's really a poor quality video to begin with.

3. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Well was easy to me to understand the spanish. But if you look with attention, the "alien" was there before the guy walk near the brushes. :!:

And why the "alien" would get out instead to hide?! :roll:

And why all aliens and ufo's videos footages have bad quality?! :evil:

4. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Yes Ufmg I noticed that also!!
    & there is something moving along with the camera as if there is something on the lens right at the beginning of the footage as the other guy walks in!!
    I also agree with the poor quality!! You would think that the technology that is around today that it would be more clear *shrugs*

5. Roux

Roux Ghost

I initially watched it with no sound.. as I like to do to see if I see things without being told when or what to see ..

My initial reaction was.. I don't see any aliens flying by.. but I thought i saw the a$$ end of a Ringtailed Lemur. ( I work with them.. it looked like one waling into the hedges there) Then it dawned on me if this is a South American country.. the chances of a wild lemur wandering around is null. They only live in Madagascar.
    SO... I don't know what to say here lol. I do find it interesting that when we get lousy quality video we can't tell if its fake and when we get good quality video we debunk lickity split. Therefore Roux is on the fence about this one lol.