Alien at the window

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by Anddos, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Anddos

Anddos Residual

2. JESSIE

JESSIE Residual

IVE SEEN THAT SOMEWHERE BEFORE.....COOL VIDEO

3. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Actually that video is a fake made to mock the actual video that was shown at the Denver press conferance.
    The actual video has not been released to the public yet, and there is only a still from the video circulating on the web.

4. JESSIE

JESSIE Residual

ID LIKE TO SEE THAT DO YOU HAVE A LINK?

5. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Here ya go
    [​IMG]

6. GH213

GH213 Residual

yeah that video was kewl, but looks like movie magic, hehe

7. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Ha..refer to my comment above stating the video is actually made to "MOCK" the real thing which hasn't been made public yet :D

8. mace

mace Residual

9. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

Real or not. He's got a cute butt head[​IMG]

10. squirlz

squirlz Residual

Re: yup

first thing i noticed: the person is wearing ill-fitting non-sterile gloves (in a real autopsy, esp of an unknown creature, the ME, MD, what have you, would be wearing sterile, well fitting surgical gloves)
    second: why is the gloved-one constantly fussing with the head?....you may want to demonstrate ROM (range of motion) but not constantly rearrange the way the head lay during discection
    third: the blade of a scalpel would slice through tissues much easier, especially in the hands of professional

that's all i needed for me to think this is fake

now THAT is interesting to me.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. squirlz

squirlz Residual

:? :?:

12. UFOMagazine.net

UFOMagazine.net Residual

Lie detector test results for peeping alien video guy

George Noory on Coast to Coast AM announced he had Stan Romanek's (peeping alien video guy) Lie Detector test results and they will be released next week. I put the audio details of Noory's announcement on my website http://www.ufomagazine.net in case you want to listen.
    Thanks,
    Mike

13. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

The first video has been removed from youtube. The second one is odd, but I don't know what to say about it.

14. UFOMagazine.net

UFOMagazine.net Residual

Alien in the window lie detector results

Stan Romanek is the man who has experienced many paranormal activities throughout his lifetime, many documented. His most recent got international attention when a news conference was recently held in Denver. Stan said he had video showing an alien peeping in his window, sharing a still photo from the video.
    George Noory of Coast to Coast AM offered to pay for a lie detector test to be given to Stan.
    Noory was going to announce the results tonight on his show, but Stan Romanek answered a question from me about the results.
    I've posted Stan's reply on my website, so you can read about the results before Noory announces it on Coast to Coast AM tonight:
    http://www.ufomagazine.net

Thanks,
    Mike Coletta (UFO Geek)
    http://www.ufomagazine.net

15. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

at least it wasn't a peeping tom..lol

16. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

Maybe the original one was a peeping tom. :shock: otherwordly peeping toms... who would have thought :lol:

17. dave69

dave69 Residual

this one in my opinion is probably a young spider fairly close to the camera which would explain the "light" both above and below them. most species of spiders are nocturnal and use small breezes to build their webs. and if it is a young spider they can sometimes be a bit transparent looking which would explain the odd shape as the flash going thru and reflecting of the parts that arent transparent