A nice "ghost" story - share yours...

Discussion in 'Ouija Board Experiences' started by Harmony4Tranquility-KezzS, Apr 7, 2017.

1. When my son was 3 years old, he was running up and down the hallway, hiding in doorways, jumping out and saying "Boo", giggling then doing the whole thing over again. I asked him what he was doing and he said "playing with the funny man". He then took my hand and led me to the family photo wall, pointed to a picture of my brother, who had passed away 11 years earlier, and said again "the funny man". I thought that was fantastic, my brother playing with my son who was born so long after his passing. So I took a few deep breaths and tried to clear and raise my energy and focus on where he was looking. I could see a white mist in the doorway that lasted for a few moments before it faded from view. I was so excited, that I called my mother to share the story with her. She started to cry, which wasn't my intention, and I said that I was sorry it had made her cry... she responded with, "no you don't understand that confirms what happened to me earlier today. I was vacuuming and I thought your father had come up behind me and yelled "boo" for some reason, making me jump (she was in her 80's). I quickly turned off the vacuum and turned around to ask him why he would do such a silly thing and make me jump like that, but he wasn't' there. In fact, he was outside watering the garden. When I walked back inside, I saw Stephen's (my brother's) photo had been turned on the top of the piano and was on an angle facing me. So I said, Oh, Stephen, thank you for coming by, but please don't scare me like that." Wow - what a great confirmation - first playing peek'a'boo with my mother, then later that same day playing "peek a boo" with my son which prompted me calling her and validating her earlier experience.

14gamergirl28 likes this.
  2. Oops - meant to add this to paranormal experiences - not Ouija Board Experiences. Don't think I can move it... sorry.