13 graves

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by Cassyemery, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

So this was my second day investigated this popular haunt....well popular around warren IN lol. Anyways the history real one is that there was a blind school that had been there back in the 1900's. It had burned down as far as I know there was no deaths other then the care taker at the time who is said to still be around . now for the legends there is one which I think might have some truth to it that a family of 13 lived behind the cemetery a mile back and that the house and the "real" 13 graves is back there. now I have checked my Google maps and had seen the abandoned house went about 2 to 3 miles back and couldn't find shit. so ethier I as totally lost and Google maps sucks or the house had been destroyed I capture some great evps as I had to evps recorders a infrared camera also a tempture reader. I will try to put out as much evidence as I can but here are my findings lol. okay it will only let me post 2 pics I'm trying here people lol

Attached Files:

2. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

Lol if you wanna see the rest my Instagram is cass_all because it won't let me load anymore pics...

3. mcfarland28

mcfarland28 Residual

Hey Cassy, I was wondering since you were living in or near Indiana if you ever heard of Reverent Acres Farm. Its a great place in Charlottesville. Very active especially with a full moon. Only $25 per person with a minimum of 4 people.

4. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

No I haven't but I will definitely check it out now thank you ! :)