New Profile Posts

1. 14gamergirl28
    14gamergirl28
    Working on my driver's ed while listening to music and writing in the forums :D
  2. 14gamergirl28
    14gamergirl28
    Just saw the very end of Tim's livestream, it okay but I've been noticing that he has a small obsession with the demon Zozo...
  3. @davidverheyden 3
    @davidverheyden 3
    Hi Tim. It's David, Hope you are alright from yesterday's stream, and hopefully rearing to go for the next one.
    1. tim_livescifi likes this.
    2. tim_livescifi
      tim_livescifi
      Thanks David I am doing fine..the sessions are pretty draining though..You guys really give me energy however!
      Jun 22, 2017 at 9:20 PM
      @davidverheyden 3 likes this.
  4. CassiLynae
    CassiLynae
    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone... I'm Cassi and I'm excited to be here.
  5. Alfred
    Alfred
    Love and light to my paranomal family!
  6. Carisa
    Carisa
    Looking forward to the cemetery stroll tomorrow see you all there
  7. ScarycatBecky
    ScarycatBecky
    Thank you for reminding me.
    1. Carisa likes this.
  8. Carisa
    Carisa
    Boycott protest today!!! Don't go on YouTube today! for the love of livescifi Spread the word
  9. Carisa
    Carisa
    Please don't forget to Protest for livescifi tomorrow stay off YouTube may 1st! Spread the word! Livescifi justice
  10. Carisa
    Carisa
    Can't wait to watch the rest of Hinsdale
  11. Comanzo
    Comanzo tim_livescifi
    Hey everyone. If someone can point me to a good method to contact Tim, that would be great. I tried here and google + with no luck. Is twitter the best way? Someone please let me know. Thanks.
    1. Carisa
      Carisa
      Send him an email ♡ livescifi@gmail.com ! Hope that helps
      Apr 29, 2017
  12. Kellee
    Kellee tim_livescifi
    Hey Mr hope you're all good. Let me know if you ever need modding for the site. ;)
    1. Comanzo likes this.
  13. D.Heaton
    D.Heaton
    Tim/livescifi crew,can y'all let me know if and when y'all will be uploading the last Sallie House Investigation?Would love to finish watchn
    1. Carisa
      Carisa
      Sallie house just happened :) there should be videos. Hinsdale is coming up. Hopefully tomorrow if reception is good
      Apr 24, 2017
      D.Heaton likes this.
  14. Alexis Decker
    Alexis Decker tim_livescifi
    Hey Tim I sent You A message please read it when you get a chance. Love your work.
  15. Comanzo
    Comanzo tim_livescifi
    Hey Tim. I sent you a message on google plus. It was a very long post. Can you confirm if you got it? If not, what is the best method to contact you? My post is about hotel del coronado just to clarify.
  16. Margot
    Margot
    "I want to believe" and "We want answers..."
  17. Carisa
    Carisa
    So stoked tonight Sallie house 48 hours ! After Hinsdale if Tim reaches his goal ❤
    1. @davidverheyden 3 likes this.
    2. @davidverheyden 3
      @davidverheyden 3
      Me too Carisa, can't wait, it's going to be wild.!!
      Apr 20, 2017
  18. Carisa
    Carisa
    Sallie house tomorrow! Let's help Tim reach his goal ❤ if not Hinsdale won't happen
    1. @davidverheyden 3 likes this.
    2. Bek
      Bek
      Soo can not wait and got my donations on to help a brother out lol so psyched for the next couple of shows
      Apr 20, 2017
      Carisa likes this.
  19. @davidverheyden 3
    @davidverheyden 3
    Hi Tim, I went back to the video yesterday and I found 3 interesting pics, which I missed on the Live stream.
  20. @davidverheyden 3
    @davidverheyden 3 SoaringDove
    Welcome SoaringDove, to the Livescifi Family. :)